Accessible Voting and Language Access
The DC Board of Elections is committed to maintaining an accessible website that provides equal access to voting information and resources for all District of Columbia residents. We view our overall site and platform as compliant with Section 508 Standards, and the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0), a globally recognized voluntary consensus standard for web content. However, we regularly measure our site’s accessibility by using a variety of methods, such as browser plug-ins and external vendor assessments. This continuous approach helps ensure that accessibility will be maintained as guidelines change and technology evolves.
If you use assistive technology, such as a screen reader, eye tracking device, voice recognition software, etc., and have difficulty accessing information on our website, we kindly your feedback. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or call (202) 727-2525, and provide the link (web address of the material you tried to access), details about the problem you experienced, and your contact information.
Pursuant to applicable Federal and District of Columbia civil rights laws, the DC Board of Elections does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, disability, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, source of income, status as a victim of an interfamily offense, or place of residence or business. If you would like to receive more information about our non-discrimination policies, request a reasonable accommodation, or file a complaint please contact us via email at [email protected] or call (202) 727-2525.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA BOARD OF ELECTIONS NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION & COMPLIANCE UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA BOARD OF ELECTIONS GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Our agency provides language access services (sound amplifiers, translated voting material, multi-language signs/posters, foreign language and American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters) for Non-English Proficient (NEP) or Limited English Proficient (LEP) District of Columbia residents.
- If you need help in your language, please call (202) 727-2525 for free interpreter assistance.
- የቋንቋ እርዳታ በአማርኛ እርዳታ ከፈለጉ በ (202) 727-2525 ይደውሉ። የነፃ አስተርጓሚ ይመደብልዎታል።
- 語言協助 如果您需要用（中文)接受幫助，請電洽 (202) 727-2525 將免費向您提供口譯員服務
- AIDE LINGUISTIQUE Si vous avez besoin d’aide en Français appelez-le (202) 727-2525 et l’assistance d’un interprète vous sera fournie gratuitement.
- 언어 지원 한국어로 언어 지원이 필요하신 경우 (202) 727-2525 로 연락을 주시면 무료로 통역이 제공됩니다.
- AYUDA EN SU IDIOMA Si necesita ayuda en Español, por favor llame al (202) 727-2525 para proporcionarle un intérprete de manera gratuita.
- GIÚP ĐỠ VỀ NGÔN NGỮ Nếu quý vị cần giúp đỡ về tiếng Việt, xin gọi (202) 727-2525 để chúng tôi thu xếp có thông dịch viên đến giúp quý vị miễn phi.