Please use this form if you have received an Address Confirmation Card from DC Board of Elections in the mail. You can complete the ENTIRE address confirmation process here through our web portal if:
1) you have a current and valid Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)-issued identification (ID) number;
2) you consent to the use of your digital signature on file at the DMV as your signature for this form; and
3) you are either confirming that you still reside at the address listed on the Board’s records, or that you have moved to another address in the District of Columbia.
NOTE: If you have moved outside of the District of Columbia and wish to have your registration here cancelled, you must either sign and return the Address Confirmation Card you received from us in the mail, or you must print and sign the online Address Confirmation Card here and return it to us using the methods listed below (mail, in person, email, or fax) – you cannot complete the entire address confirmation process online.
If you meet requirement “3” above, but you do not have a DMV-issued ID or you do not consent to the use of your signature on file at the DMV as your signature for this form, you can:
1) sign and return the Address Confirmation Card you received from us in the mail; or
2) complete most of the address confirmation process online, and then print and sign the form, and return it to the D.C. Board of Elections: